cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company stock transfer price maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

We have had inter company stock transfer business in our system for several months, from the price aspect, we need to manually maintain the purchase price and transfer price, to maintain them and make them the same, we spend much labor force and energy on it especially when there is a transfer price change.

We are also using variant configuration material in our system, which means from the transfer price side, we have pricing basing on variant and material, but on the purchase price side, we only have pricing basing on material which means that for the variant material, we manually accumulate the price of the variants.

Can anybody tell me how can we have a configuration to make them have a copy for each other? For example, copy transfer price to purchase price or copy purchase price to transfer price, so that we can save some labor force and make them exactly the same value.

Thanks. If you can provide step by step instruction, that will be more helpful.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check requirement 22- which is used for PI01 - standard may useful for you

Thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chidambaram,

Thank you for your feedback.

Can you give me more detail about requirement 22? What's its usage? What does it mean? I cann't get this requirement code in the access sequence. Do I need to customize it? Thanks.

Leo

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Standard pricing procedure-RVaa01- which assigned to condition type- PI01

- you can also access the code- VOFM -under pricing routines