Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could you please let me know how to print Terms & condition on first page back side only. i have two pages, named as first & next page. So i need to get this terms and conditions on first page back side only. for this what should i do now. and how to perform it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arul_murugan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create two page, one for the first page and terms& cond in another page called back page.

in the general attributes of the first page give the next page name as back page and in the output options of the first page, you will find the print mode and make it as D.

i think it will help u.

Thanks

Arul

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response. And now i am getting this problem,

I have taken 3 pages : First-Page,Terms_page,Second-Page

Now when i tried to print data on first page, the content of fist page main window is flowing to back side also.Instead I need to print data on second page, which is over flowed from first page main window.As well as i need to get terms_page content on first page back side only.

arul_murugan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check my thread which is posted earlier.

Thanks

Arul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about three pages with two different print mode ?

For instance, Create three pages so that the print mode for the first page is 'D' - Duplex and the second page onwards is ' '- Default.

And assign the next page of the first page as the second page and next page of the second page as the third page.

Also, in the second page, it should be a little tricky. Just call the terms & condition window as the first window and once it is end call the command & goto the next page (as the first node in the main window).

Hope, It will be helpful.

Regards,

Selva K.

former_member272911
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I recommend selva's solution.

Thanks

Kamath

Answers (0)