cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Originals tab details

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like the details to be populated on the Originals tab and have verified that the 'content version' is checed off for all my document types, and it is...is there something else that needs to be done/configured in order for the Status Txt / User / Date/Time to show up?

Edited by: Kristy Nevens on Jul 22, 2010 10:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As indicated in the earlier threads on similar discussion, this is not part of the standard behavior. However, if wish to add a user name,time,date and short text for each original in your DIR,then this can be achieved using the 'STAMP' feature of redlining.

Path:>DIR>Originals>Tools>Redlining>Enter layer name>Choose category(defined in SPRO)>Redlining tools>Select STAMP feature(indicated by a stamp icon).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response. I do not have this menu path available, is this functionality available in 4.7?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.But please note that this feature would function for 2D,3D vector files only . Further,you must have also defined KPro as the storage location for the document type in question and ensure that the ECL viewer is installed(part of std SAP GUI installation).

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristy,

There is field in status log named comments. You can use that for writing comments or note which is having limitation upto 20-25 charatcters ,please check the length. This you can define in define status.

I hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra