cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove records from a Qualified table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts:

I have a qualified table for Plants, one material records can have multiple plants. I just need to remove one plant of the table in mass, not one by one or 10 at a time.

I already tried import map and map it to NULL, but that didn't work.

Do you have tips on how to remove values from a qualified table?

Thank you for your help,

Claudia Hardeman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I need to delete a plant from the qualified table. Any tips?

Thanks,

Claudia Hardeman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Please check this document.This will contain all operation that you can do on qualified table.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a0991519-dcee-2b10-9180-b72c85b4d...

If you need some more clarification after reading this doc then please get back to us.

Thanks,

Sudhanshu

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

one Possible way is select all the records which has qualified link to your plant which you want to remove by pressing CONTROL + A after specifying that plant as filter criteria. Now double click on the Lookup qualified Field (plant in your example) .

On the right hand side it will display selected lookup records. From this window remove all entries for that plant.

There will be multiple entries but these entries will be in order. You can select multiple entries and can remove in one shot. Also you can click on first entry, then keep pressing SHIFT and click on last entry for that plant. This will select all available entries in between first and last. Now you can remove all entries in one shot.

Once you remove all the qualified link of main table record with this plant, then you can also remove this plant entry from qualified table.

Hope this will help/.

Best Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi claudia,

Whatever shiv is suggested is the best way to achieve yr requiremnt.

Try whatever he suggested

@shiv i did not know this way of deleting the records.Thanks for shairing this valuable info.

Thanks,

Sudhanshu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhansu:

My material is in a main table, I have a qualified table for Plants, with all the plant details. Now this material can have several plants, I want to delete only one plant that is inside this qualified table.

Hope this make sense.

Thank you so much for your help,

Claudia Hardeman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What i understand is that in a material maintable there is field of tyoe lookup qualified that is attach to this plant.

Now say you have one materail records that conatin multiple plant records in qualified lookup field of material main table

Now you want to remove one record from the multiple plant records.

Like if yr material main table records contain 5 plant records then you want to remove one plant record so after removing one you remain with 4 records.

M i correct.

If yes then which record you want to delete.

Is there any specific record or any one record.

Thanks,

Sudhanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

I am bit confued with yr requirement.

Do you want to delete records from qualified table

OR

You want to delete qualified records ie.e links from maintable that is attached from main table records to qualified table.

As in yr case plant is a qualified table and material is maintable in which several plant record attached.

So my question si you want to delete plant table records from plant table OR you want to delete plant recods from the material records .

Please clarify yr requirement.

Thanks,

Sudhanshu