cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP Email Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have set up the smtp server under CUP miscellaneous but emails are not sent out.

Is there any addtional configuration that must be done? Is there out there any configuration guide that provide details on how to set up the email to be used in CUP?

Many thanks in advance. Best regards,

Imanol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses.

One question: Is there any additional configuration related with the email at the J2EE Visual Admin or all the configuration required is at CUP level?

Thanks for all. Best regards,

Imanol

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont have hands on experience on the JAVA ADMIN side, but if all the installs are correct and you have the correct

SMTP details , it has to work like charm .

As far as my knowledge goes I always setup EMAIL SMTP from the Configuration tab of SAP GRC CUP 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no configuration required for CUP in visual admin regarding email notifications. It is required for RAR to do so.

Where we have to define SMTP server name.

Kind Regards,

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

To configure email , login into CUP -> Configuration ->Workflow->SMTP server , here provide the email server and port details.

Also to trigger emails make sure to execute the background job in CUP "Email Dispatcher".

Regards

-Ranjiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you must plan a email dispatcher job (cup>>config>>background jobs).

If you want to plan a reoccuring job with a interval less then 3600 seconds, you must first change the minimum time in cup>>miscallaneous.

We have configured the email dispatcher to send emails 1/min.

Kind Regards,

Vit Vesely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you created the workflow and configured EMAIL notifications in your stages

Look for workflow and Email notification in the configuration guide.

You can create a one stage workflow to test it out.

steps are very detailed and clear in the SAP GRC 5.3 configuration guide