cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I installed ITS 6.20 and configured it. Now I am able to view the sap system in a internet browser. Now I need your help for the following :

We have decided to upgrade our OS. I mean from NT to 2003 server.

I have installed wgate and agate in a dual installation manner.

Now I am able to view few urls that I need in a gui format. I mean like a sap gui format. Please tell me how to get it in HTML format.

Secondly, if we are migrating , what are the files that I need to copy from existing wgate or agate to the new one.

IRequesting your help.

Thanks,

Vimal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I am trying to download the internet transaction server Standalone ITS 6.20 from below path

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/InternetTransactionServer,

but it asking for user name and password for websmp108.sap-ad.de in popup window.

How do i get user name and password?.

chandru muniraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vimal,

I don't understand your first inquiry regarding the URL. If the ITS is already working then you should know what the URL is. It should be something like:

http://hostname:port/scripts/wgate/service/!

Obviously you will need to substitute the hostname and port and service name as appropriate for your needs and system configuration.

As for when you migrate the operating system...

You should make a backup of the mimes, templates, services, and config directories. After reinstalling the ITS on your updated server you will need these files to recover the ITS.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggesion. Now I am able to get connected to sap system and able to view the screen in sapgui format.

Now just want to know how to convert gui format to html one?

pls help me .

thanks,

Vimal

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vimal,

If you have been able to access the webgui then you should be able to call just about any transaction. Just use the okcode field in the upper left of the webgui screen to type in the transaction code. There should be no need to "convert" unless you really want to.

Edgar