cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management- Updation Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In credit management, the special liabiliites field is not getting updated for some of the customers. I have checked the configuration and everything is fine. Every time this issue comes, I will be running F.28 to reset the values. But I would like to know the reasons and a permanent fix if any.

I have seen the below post in the forum and the reasons they have mentioned are applicable to my client system like using Financial documents & changing the credit limits.

[]

I've understood from my friends that it has become a common issue even for them and they use RVKRED88/77. But is there any permanent fix for this? Do we really need to schedule a weekly job in Background for this?

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

I don't think so.

Better if you first check the properties of recon. account of customer it should be credit relevant (tcode OBXR)

Normaly we receive either some security deposit or bank gurantee from customer which shall appear as Sp. liability in FD33.

In OBXR also check the account for Sp GL wherein security deposite is being posted and in OBXY check for noted item i.e. bank Gurantee.Both these accounts must be relevant for credit.

Revert if your issue gets resolved.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for the Reply. But the issue is only for some of the customers. There is no issue with the settings.

Regards,

Ajit