cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS Insurance - Display archived Insurance Object / Payment Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Background: using standard FI/CO modules (ECC 6.0 Release 600) along with FI-CA and FSCD (Release 600).

I have archived Insurance Objects / Payment Plans via VVKK_INSOB and VVKK_SCHED. I have activated the delivered information structures for these two archiving objects and filled the transparent tables created with the archived data. Now I need to determine the best way for the business to display the archived data.

INSODISP does not provide a check box whereby I could select archived data (as can be done for FI-CA account documents in FPL9). I do not see the ability to display archived data in the two history reports (VVSCHS1 - Payment Plan History and VVSCHS2 - Payment Plan Item History).

The only way I have found is to use the Archive Explorer in SARI. There I can get a list of the objects I have archived. However, there is only a techncial view where I can choose one by one the different tables which were archived and drill down to see the entries in those tables. I do not see a business view for these two objects which would show the data in the format which the business would find useful (such as via INSODISP).

If there is anyone who has archived insurance object / payment plans, I would very much appreciate your guidance on what you did for the retrieval / accessing of the archived insurance objects / payment plans. Is there a standard delivered FSCD report which would include archived Insurance Objects / Payment Plans?

Many thanks in advance,

Barbara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Barbara,

Please look into transaction code FPDE_AEXP.

Hope it works for you.

Rgds