cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI REVERSAL WITH WM and HUM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have spent hours reading through the POSTS, but I did not find my answer.

I have done PGI against an Outbound Delivery for a Customer Order.

That Outbound Delivery was properly packed before being PGI.

Now I want to reverseit AND RECEIVE THAT STOCK IN MY HUM warehouse.

I do VL09 and it works fine.

The material from that Outbound Delivery is now sitting in my Goods Issue Storage Type (912).

QUESTION : I was expecting an Inbound Delivery to be created which would allow me to pack these materials into HUs before moving them back into my warehouse. But no Outbound Delivery was created when VL09 was executed.

Is it a configuration issue? If so, what do I have to configure so that an Inbound Delivery will be created automatically on VL09 executon?

If that is not possible, Do I have to manually create the HUs required, Pack them and move them back into my HUM warehouse?

Which transactions would you then recommend?

INFORMATION : When I do MB1A to bring material back into my HUM warehouse, an Inbound Delivery gets created automatically.

I thank everyone for helping me.

Alain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned by our friend following steps are followed.

1.Reverse PGI through VL09

2.Use LTOG to bring back HU to original bin.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot guys.

you made my education on this point.

I have learned something more .

You have been very helpful.

Alain

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

In HUM:

- If HU hasn't been changed/updated/moved after goods issue, you can reverse the GI via VL09. After that, the original HU will be moved back.

- If HU has bene changed/updated/moved after GI, you cannot reverse GI via VL09 any more.

- VL09 will not generate an inbound delivery. It directly generate the reversal material doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I have spent hours reading through the POSTS, but I did not find my answer.

>

> I have done PGI against an Outbound Delivery for a Customer Order.

>

> That Outbound Delivery was properly packed before being PGI.

>

> Now I want to reverseit AND RECEIVE THAT STOCK IN MY HUM warehouse.

>

> I do VL09 and it works fine.

>

> The material from that Outbound Delivery is now sitting in my Goods Issue Storage Type (912).

>

> QUESTION : I was expecting an Inbound Delivery to be created which would allow me to pack these materials into HUs before moving them back into my warehouse. But no Outbound Delivery was created when VL09 was executed.

>

> Is it a configuration issue? If so, what do I have to configure so that an Inbound Delivery will be created automatically on VL09 executon?

>

> If that is not possible, Do I have to manually create the HUs required, Pack them and move them back into my HUM warehouse?

> Which transactions would you then recommend?

>

> INFORMATION : When I do MB1A to bring material back into my HUM warehouse, an Inbound Delivery gets created automatically.

>

> I thank everyone for helping me.

>

> Alain

VL09 only reverses the goods issue you posted (putting the stock back in your 912). If you want to PGI and receive - reversing goods issue is not the correct way.

Try goods issue and then us the original out bound delivery to post reciept in migo w/refrence to the HU if issuing plant is HU controled w/out if not.

Packing is manual from goods receipt

migo/lt06/lt12