Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the following scenario in production:

- When the production creates a production order the system creates an inspection lot origin 03.

- When the production make the production order confirmation, the system creates an inspection lot origin 04.

When the SD people creates the delivery, I would like to print the quality certificate with results of both inspection points origin 03 and 04. Is this possible in standard? How?

Best regards,

Rogério Reis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your requirement is to print the batch char. results captured during inprocess (Insp.03) as well as after production (Insp.04) - typically the results of fill and pack. As the batch you produced during 04 - inpsection is the final batch which will be delivered to the customer - assuming you will have two different batches for 03 & 04. I am just clarifying as you used the term inspection point.

We have copy inspection results functionality, I am not sure which will be useful for your requirement. I did similar kind of requirement for one of my previuos clients, but where the requirement is transfering the in process inspection results (03) to the final batch on which CoA will be generated. We went for a custom development as we have several scenarios on how the semi finished batch (03) issued to the final batch (04).

Check the standard copy results functionality, if does not fit your requirements, go for a user exit at QA11 to trigger at the release of final batch and put your logic to copy the results from the semi finshed batch consumed. Make sure that the batch class for the semi finshed and finshed are the same. You may have to pull/push the results depending on how the semi finished batch is issued.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is possible by std way by defining the origin of results in the "Certificate Profile" Explore QC01>

Make sure that you define the same MICs in the profile along with origin ,which you have mentioned in the task list of 03 & 04