cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Async to cXML Sync Message Exchange

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario where we need to map the Invoice Async IDoc Interface to Sync cXML Interface.

How can we design the solution for this Async to Sync communication..

is ccBPM the only solution or we can design it differently without changing it at IDoc side since this is the standard invoice IDoc we are using. Please let me know your thoughts on this.

I am reluctant on using ccBPM as it will have performance/maintenance issues, but if it is the only solution then we will go ahead with this. But I want to check all possible solution for this.

Also, If we use ccBPM, can you provide me details what steps have to be performed to setup this message exchange.

I have already post a message here with link

Current post is just to re-phrase the question clearly and also for the new viewers of the forums.

Thanks in advance,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Creating new thread won't attract more contributors. Rather it could make the viewer loose interest in the post and it is possible that the user doesn't click on the link you gave. This way you are dividing the contributors which will ultimately affect overall solution.

For now, I am locking the thread. It is suggested not to post different threads for same query.

Regards,

Prateek