cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please let me know without changing the standard code how it is possible to prevent users to change address of SHIP TO Party in a sales order & delivery .

As per SAP standard ,users can change the address of the ship to party in the sales order.

Thanks,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

I think the best way to handle your requirement is to use User exit in Sales Order processing. Please refer the below User exit and reach out to a ABAPer for development. The code shall consist simple logic of preventing address change of Ship-To-party and when the address are updated then error will be thrown back to the End-User.

1. USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK

2. USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

3. USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Regards,

Sarthak

PS: Please don't forget to close your thread if query is answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I have seen your requirement and can be achieved in many ways and i prefer to do in this way .

We need to grey out the field Ship to party when using the TCode - VA02 .so that the User cannot change or add new Ship to in change mode of the order ( in Screen exist ). Also , it allows the user to select the ship to parties that are assigned to that particular Sold to. This can be achieved by writing an code in MV45AFZZ.If this implemented then you do not need to develop any Z Reports to see the changes pertaining to Ship to.

Please try this and let me know.

Thanks and regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

User exit is there to prevent this.. find out and ask your abapers to do that..

With regards

S.Siva