cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure automatic printing of picklist for an OBD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you pleae let me know how to configure automatic printing of picklist for an OBD?

Thanks,

Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shetty

Picklist-TO will be created w rt OBD, so you need to do the config set up for Pick List Printing.

And the required config you have to do in OMLV transaction. Goto defintions- Spool Code Check the indicator "Print Immediatly" against your Wh No.

Rgds

Ramesh

Edited by: ramesh04 on Jul 22, 2010 7:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

thanks for your reply.

I did this. But i could not print any pick list. Also, when I try to use VL70, i get the message "No output for selection exist" for the OBD I created

please let me know where can see the pick list that was generated?

Thanks,

Shetty

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

1. To see whether picking list (EK00) is generated:

VL02n open the delivery -> menu bar -> extrax -> picking output .

Is EK00 there? If not, it means that EK00 is not generated for this delivery.

If EK00 is green -> it means that it has been printed.

If it's yellow -> it means that it hasn't been printed yet. Now you have to goto VL70 to print it.

2. To generate a picking output for one delivery, you have to do:

[1] In customizing of shipping point, (img -> enterprise structure -> defination -> logistics execution ->shipping point), you have to set picking output (TVST-KSCHL).

[2] Item is relevant for picking, and plant/storage location is not assigned to a warehouse.

[3] Set default print parameter in customizing. (IMG -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> basic function -> output control ->define print parameter -> V4 -> for you picking output type -> assign default print parameter to shipping point ).

Edited by: Harry Wu on Jul 23, 2010 3:07 AM

Answers (0)