cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card sales billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We had a issue recently. our AR accidently sent the already charged credit card billing statement to customer ,and customer paid (sencond time pay).

My questions is : is there any way we could make credit card billing balance shows zero to avoid aboe issue from happening again?

Thanks,

Linda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can control this by changing the output of the Invoice. for all the credit card related sales, we send the customer invoice with "Due Amount" of 0. Also there is a footer line that credit card has been charged.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think that the system will allow the payment second time for the same invoice, if the invoice amount is already paid. I dont know much about credit card payment configuration. However the payment cannot be done twice for the same invoice. Please check if the payment is done for the same invoice twice or was it a blanket payment.

If customer had made something extra of what he was supposed to pay, the amount will anyway in customer account and hence there is nothing to worry.Future invoices will nullify this difference.

I have no information, how the credit card billing error can be rectified.