cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales oder currency coming incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating sales order all the condition type currency in item condtion is coming coorectly like GBB to GBB

but in basic price condition type currency is coming inr to gbb but itshould be gbb to gbb.could u plz help me where it is coming?where can i correct it

r

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can be able to change the currency in the sales order also. So decide what to do.

If your data is incorrect only in sales order, then you can change currency in sales order alone and leave c.record as such.

If your condition record is incorrectly maintained, then maintain the deletion indicator for the record and then create a new record with the correct currency.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check condition record whether it is INR or GBB.

With Regards

S.Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are lot of condtion record maintained and materail is given how do i find from that any idea plz

reagrds,

Debesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the condition record , in which combination the condition record is maintained for the Basic Condition type .you can check in sales order itself ?

With Regards

S.Siva

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to problem sales document item conditon tab- check pricing analysis- so that you can find from which record/access the data maiatained

Thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got it but iwanted to know it is nt allowing me to change the currency in vk12 its in grey do i need to delete indicator and create anew one plz suggest while creating new one it si fetching the correct currency .