cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic trigger for EDI sales order confirmation output type...

0 Kudos

I have created new output type EDI (Sales order confirmation). The partner profile is created for ORDRSP. Output cond record is based on Doc type/Sales org/Sales group/customer.

The issue the output type is not populating in the sales automatically during saving. But manually is taking the output type.

Pls. suggest

Regards,

Syl

kjyothiraditya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have the same scenario and the so output is not triggering on po confirmation automatically based on some validation in custom routine. The routine is getting triggered and successful. Can you please let me know what to be done ?

Regards

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In assign output procedure to doc. type, is this same output type assigned?

Chidambaram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies. There was a std routine which checks the PO confirmations for third party orders. Once the confirmation is done in PO the output gets triggered in the sales order.

kjyothiraditya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have the same scenario and the so output is not triggering on po confirmation automatically based on some validation in custom routine. The routine is getting triggered and successful. Can you please let me know what to be done ?

Regards

Aditya

0 Kudos

In determination it is not ticked as manual only. It is unchecked. Do we have any other setting for the default one??

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your output type determination sequence.

It would be there but not default one, that's why you are executing this manually.

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP