cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 - Material AS_ECIR_TECH1 has status: Sales not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In a sales order VA01, after entering a material with all relevant information such as quantities etc. I get this message at the bottom of the page:

"Material AS_ECIR_TECH1 has status: Sales not allowed"

1- What does that mean?

2- How can I change this status so that I can input this order?

Please advise

Regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The status of the 'DChain-spec. status' or 'X-distr.chain status' may have to be changed in the material to make it ready for sales order creation.

a. Go to MM02 and key in the material number AS_ECIR_TECH1

b. Select the 'Sales Organization 1' view and enter the details like plant, sales org and Distribution channel and press enter

c. You will find 'X-distr.chain status' and 'DChain-spec. status' one below the other. Change both the status to appropriate ones (I cannot tell you which is right status as I do not know what values are configured there).

d. Save the Material and try creating a sales order.

It should work for you. Let me know your feedback.

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

It sound definitely to be the right route, I want to change this status, however these are the allowed statuses the system proposes me:

01 Discontd w/o Replace

02 Discontd w Replacemt

03 Technical Defect

04 Test Part

06 Repet. part w. EMB-F

10 Dummy assembly

11 Under Development

12 Sales not allowed

13 Customer projects

Would you be so kind as to tell me what should I do to CREATE another status which I would call for example: Sales Allowed?

Kind regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I dont think you need to create a new material status. You can use some of the above ones. You can check the properties of each of the above listed status in the following path. You can find a block for sales order here. You can remove it too... but not advised.

Chk : SPRO > Logistics General > Material Master > Data Relevant for Sales and Distribution > Define Sales Statuses

You can also use the above said path to create a new status too.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mukund, you rock. Problem solved.

Regards

Chris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the material master wether sales view extented or Not.

in MM60 you can see all views maintained for that material. if not maintain the sales view then extend through MM50. then use.

SAM