cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA07: Inspection lot creation for batches with no free stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to use QA07 transaction to create inspection lots and block by quality the stock of every final produced batch. But it does not work when the batch that I am trying to create the inspection for, has blocked stock or has free stock but already linked to a sales order. Do you know if it is possible to make it work?Thanks in advance!!!

If it is not, do you know another method through I could create inspection lots for all the final batches and block their stock by quality?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please clarify your business scenario and what you are asking for ? I am not clear with your requirement.

partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi partha, Ok, I will explain myself better.

Our client produces final batches with the backflush production order (notifications) with a movement type that allows to leave its stock linked to a sales order so in that moment I would need to create the inspection for each created final batch. SAP does not offer an automatic inspection type that creates inspections for each batch with the stock blocked by quality.

That is why I decided to use transaction QA07. This transaction allows to create inspection lots for each informed batch and leave the stock blockek by quality BUT it only works when the stock has unrestricted use.

In this client, the stock in the moment that PP module create the batch with the notification, will be imputed to a client sales order. Please, could you tell me if is possible to use QA07 havinf batches with the stock in this status? If not, do you know a way to create inspection lots for every produced final batch leaving their stock blocked by quality?

Thanks a lot!!!