cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Implementation issue for the report RFKORD50

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to implement a smartform for FI Invoice.

This smartform should be configured in OB96 for the print program RFKORD50.

Currently the SAP Script F140_DOCU_EXC_01 has been configured for Standard print program RFKORD50.

This SAP Script should be replaced with Smartform. But the issue is the report RFKORD50 is designed to

call only a SAP Scrip. Is there any better way to trigger the Smartform other than modifying the standard program?

Thanks,

Sailaja.A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said, the program RFKORD50 is meant to call only script. So you should copy it to a Z* version and change the program accordingly so that to call the smartform.

Regards,

Selva K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Thanks a lot for your response.

Regards,

Sailaja.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the very tough task, when it comes to migrate a script into Smartforms .. With a satndard print program ..

You have a option on samrtform screen , just to migrate a Sapscript into Smartform .. But it is just a migration of Layout.. means just creation of WINDOWS and pages.. All the elements and text node creation still you need to do ..

But one of the major challenge is to Customize your print program..

So i will suggest you to create a Z copy of RFKORD50.. as print prgm .. Then you can feal better

Now keep all the data selection part as it is .. collect it in different structure, then call your samrtform..

and before calling your smartform, prepare your layout ..

Very Imp suggestion, try to work on small small task.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont know if it is a better way to design a whole new print program for that issue.

I´d copy RFKORD50 and then change it to be able to handle smartforms instead of sap-script.

Just make sure you catch all the neccessary points. (write_form´s etc.)

If there is not too muich data to print and if it is not too complex to select this data i would do a NEW print program , which actually would just call the smartform. and then do all the neccessary steps in the smartform itself.