cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice correct issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a sceanrio where the flow is QT , So DEL, Invoice , here in the order at the header and Item level i find Gross proce condition is found in the Conditions, but when I check in the Invoice correction Request and Invoice Correction I am not getting the Gross price in the conditions Please can any one guide me the what could be the reason and in RK it is howing Red Mark in the conditions of the item level.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1 Is pricing procedure for invoice for both same?

2.Check copy control setting- pricing type

3. Check in condition tab- click on Tab"Analysis"- you can find the reason why system not prposed the condition what you are looking

Thanks

Chidambaram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for the reply, I have checked the pricing analysis ansd It is stat Gross price which says condition record haas been found and no further data avilabale , Is there any reason where it caan differ in the Invoice correction request.

Thaanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Thanks

The pricing type is C in the copying controls and the pricing procedure is the same in OR and Invoice a nd the correction requestion docuemn too and when I check the conditions in the Stat Gross price value The condition has been found with out the condition record and It show the red light in the conditions,

Is there any reason or any setting to get the Gross price in the Invoice correction billing type.

Please help on this

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Thanks

The pricing type is C in the copying controls and the pricing procedure is the same in OR and Invoice a nd the correction requestion docuemn too and when I check the conditions in the Stat Gross price value The condition has been found with out the condition record and It show the red light in the conditions,

Is there any reason or any setting to get the Gross price in the Invoice correction billing type.

Please help on this

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the answers

Thanks