Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To delete delivery related to WM picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a case.

The user created outbound delivery, picked the stock (WM picking) and moved the stock to shipping interim storage type.

Instead of using LT0G to cancel/revserse the confirmed TO, the user moved the stock by creating manual TO and moved the stock from interim shipping area to actual bin.

Now system does not allow to delete the delivery bcos the WM status is completed.

And even if the stock is moved back to interim storage area, system does not allow to delete the delivery bcos the Quant is not present linked to outbound delivery.

Can anyone suggest the solution?

Thanks in advance.

Pratap

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Option1:

Tcode OVM1 -> set message VL173 as warning message. Then you can delete the delivery.

Option 2:

SE16 -> delete the document flow entry (VBFA) of that TO. -> then run report RVDELSTA to reset delivery status. -> then you can delete the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Csaba/Harry,

The client has SOX compliance that there should not be any DB table entry modified manually.

1. I could not cancel / reverse TO by creating a dynamic bin, bcos they are using a bin ISSUE for outbound process.

2. I cannot change the Error message to warning msg bcos it will affect the business GLOBALLY as the client has business GLOBALLY.

Any other suggestions...

Appreciate your inputs...

Thanks & Regards,

Pratap Reddy

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

1)

I could not cancel / reverse TO by creating a dynamic bin, bcos they are using a bin ISSUE for outbound process.

As I understand you are using fixed storage bin in your interim storage type. Please try to move the stock to this fix (not dynamic) bin and try to reverse the picking.

2) Did you try to solve it by debugging? This does not mean the modification of data table manually, it means you influence the program run to achieve your goal. This is exceptional of course.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Csaba,

Thank you for your time and suggestions.

I followed the below steps and could reverse the picking.

1. Move the stocks into Interim storage type 916 by manual TO creation and confirming the TO.

2. Post PGI. I found that this step is necessary to establish a link between the delivery and the quant.

3. Run VT0G to reverse the WM picking.

Appreciate your inputs on this issue.

Cheers....

Pratap Reddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) You can try to create the dynamic bin in interim storage type using LS01N and after that move the stock into it. Then try LT0G, I think it should work.

2) If you cannot solve the problem using suggestion 1) you can pass the error in debug mode and delete the delivery (if necessary you can ask your ABAPer to help you.). You can also kodify the status in data tables (VBUK, VBUP and delete the delivery). However you have to be very careful to avoid to cause inconsistencies.

I would recommend solution 1)....(do 2) only at your own responsibility)

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jul 22, 2010 1:25 PM