cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition for customer groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to maintain condition for the customer group only, not the pricing group.

EG:wholesale- 100,Retail- 200,New customer- 125

What should i do? Which condition type should i have to use?

Pricegroup, cust/pricegroup, cust/materialgroup is not working and not the solution to this i believe.

Please help needed.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiii

You have to create one Condition Table with Customer Group and other field with ur requirement. Assign this Condition table to ur access sequence, and access sequence to condition table. Now create Condition record for same condition type.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the standard combination does not help you then create a new condition type with respective access sequence with required access.

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a New Condition Table as Customer Group / Sales Org / Dist Channel / Plant.It will help you to determine the Condition record.You can create a New Z Condition Type.

Best Regards.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone, Cant i just create a new condition type, and try to maintain on the existing pricing table. Is there a availability on this? If i can do it, how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, yes you can copy existing condition type and make necessary changes in access assigned to it as per your requirement.

you can do it Sales and Distribution> basic functions> pricing--> Pricing controls

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks. So in this case, what are the changes i should make, like the requirement, account key etc. Can you please suggest the same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is understood that you want to maintain the prices PR00 for the customer group.

The customer groups are maintained in the customer master as two digits. Say 10 for Wholesale, 20 for Retails.

In my opinion, there is no need to create a new condition type. You can use the existing condition type PR00.

Only thing you have to make changes in the access sequence.

The condition type PR00 has the access sequence PR02. There are 4 accesses 10, 20, 30, 40. You have to add one more access 35.

Do not disturb the access sequence PR02. Instead, create a new access ZP02 by copying the access sequence PR02.

Enter the new access as 35 in new entries in the access sequence ZP02.

To create the new access, follow the steps given below.

Table 420 has the fields sales org, distribution channel, customer group etc.

Create a new table say 949 by copying 420. Delete all other fields leaving Sales org, Dis channel and Customer group. Add one more Material field in the table.

Enter the condition table 949 in the access 35; click the exclusive indicator.

Enter the new access sequence ZP02 in the condition type PR00.

Now you can create condition record for the condition type PR00. Select the access that has the customer group as a field.

This price will be applicable for the customers those who are assigned the customer group. So you have to maintain the customer group in the customer master.

Kindly note that the system first search for customer/material price, price list; then it goes for customer group price.

Hope this information will be useful to you.

Regards,

K Bharathi