Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Cursor Position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all...

i am working in SRM 5.0...

in my sourcing tx.. Lot of custom fields are added in the Workarea.

i want to scroll the cursor towards right position and i want to retain the position if i do any changes in the Workarea.

if i clicking the search help and i return back the cursor is moved to top left...but i want to be in the same field.

plz help me on this...

thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi FLW,

Please note that the ITS/WEBGUI does not set a scroll position, it can only set a focus field: an HttpWatch (or similar) trace will provide you with the ~Focusfield value, telling where the focus is.

So, the ITS only sets that the focus should be on a given field, but it does not say that the scrollbar should be 75% down (or something like this).

The exceptions to this focus are when the focus field is set to something that is not a user editable input field or when there is a message line information for the user.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Cristiano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

i am clikcing the Help (F4) button in the screen..which will open the new screen in existing screen...after selecting the value from the list..while i am returining back... i am not able to return the position of the old screen...it is resetting back to the initial position/

thanks...