Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDispatcher with ADS

sureshmandalapu6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have configured WebDispatcher in of the portal system. After configuring this, we are facing issue with ADS forms not opening in using this webdispatcher. where as without using the Webdispatcher, if we try from internal portal, they are working fine.

I felt somewhere we need to do the ADS configurations for webdispatcher and it is blocking there. When i execute it, it says below error.

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"https://sap1.almarai.com:9443/AdobeDocumentServicesSec/Config?style=document"

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.handleResponseMessage(MimeHttpBinding.java:986)
    at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.call(MimeHttpBinding.java:1438)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.SecConfigBindingStub.rpData(SecConfigBindingStub.java:77)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.SecConfigBindingStub.rpData(SecConfigBindingStub.java:94)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObject.doSoapCall(PDFObject.java:385)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentRuntimeException: Failed to  UPDATEDATAINPDF
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:419)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.afterApplicationModification(ClientApplication.java:1132)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.afterApplicationModification(ClientComponent.java:895)
	at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doRespond(WindowPhaseModel.java:573)

I have configured the same in Visual J2EE admin tool in Sec WebProxy area. but ! still couldn't resolve this issue.

Please help me on this

Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this seems to have the reason, your WDP is using SSL.

Visual Administrator -> Server -> Services -> Configuration Adapter

here:

Webdynpro -> sap.com -> tcwddispwda -> Propertysheet default ->

sap.protocolSchemeForADSCall >> custom value: HTTP

Best regards,

Dezso

sureshmandalapu6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dezso,

Thanks for reply, when i applied the changes as you said, now it shows below error.

iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

Do we need to change something else, please guide.

Regards,

Suresh

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please restart the PDFObject application in the deploy service, as it seems it is still using the secConfigPort.

Best regards,

Dezso