cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see Audit Logs or Information, if Audit trail is off.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have ECC 6.0 system with IBM DB2 as database.

In our project Audit Trail log is off, so we are not able to see any Audit Log's

Is there any other way to see the Audit Logs,

I have checked in ST03n, but from there yopu can only get the Transcations and Reports accessed by a particular user under a specific time period.

How can we see what a particular user has done while using a particular Transaction Code or Report.

Thanks,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_power
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

First the the FAQ note 539404

Is the audit information accessible to you in SM20?

Even though its an old note, check note 710138 regarding missing transactions

Are their specific transaction that are not being captured?

Regards,

Paul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to get audit logs first you need to enable Audit Logs and as per your requirement I think you need to enable database loggin.

For more info:

http://www.symantec.com/connect/articles/introduction-simple-oracle-auditing

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry for the late Reply.

I have the aceess to Transaction SM20, but its not configured so m not able to get any results as logs.

I want to know the information what a particular user has done like insert, update, delete by using a particular Transcation.

And not about any missing transactions.

For example : If i find in any table that one record has been deleted. Then. i want to know which user had deleted that record.

Thanks,

Deepak

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

STAD and ST03N only keep a couple of days of data by default... Unfortunately if SM20 was not enabled then you won't get much more.

Any particular transaction?... most of them keep info like "last changed by", etc...

Regards

Juan