cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table parametres in smart form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a structure YHEADERDATA .Then i have declared an internal table IT_HEADERDATA and workarea WA_HEADERDATA of the type YHEADERDATA.The internal table is getting populated from a application form .I have created a smartform that uses the above mentioned internal table and workarea and incorporated in the application form.While I am trying to activate the smartform I am getting the following error::

Mandatory parameter IT_HEADERDATA in SmartForm ZTEST_311614_FORM2 cannot be provided.

Even though i am using the same table structure in case of the application form and smart form,still i am getting the error.

Please provide help in this matter.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I beleive you hae done all this declaration in your driver program.

if yes, then you need to define structure, internal table and work area in your smartform also.

you can define them in Global Definition-> Global data/types.

then do your coding in Initializaion tab.

then in you smartform under first page or whatever page you want to display with this data.

create a loop and apply loop on this table inot workarea.

add a text line and write the field name as &<field name>& which you want to display .

don't forget to write your internal table and workarea name in input and output parameters under Initialization tab.

Hope this will work for you.

Thanks

Lalit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had defined my structure in se11 selecting data type as structure.

I had declared the internal table and workarea in application form.

I had declared the internal table in smart form under form interface tables tab and the workarea under global data under global definations .

I have even looped on the internal table creating a table for a window.

since my internal table is getting populated from the application form itself i feel nothing needs to be mentioned in the initialisation tab.

even after this i came across such an error.

former_member272911
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that internal table declared in driver program is without header line.

Regards

kamath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you need to define your internal table in global data with type table of your structure name.

In form interface you must have defined your table in input tab, but it should be a table type of your structure.

I beleive this is because of declaration somewhere in the smart form.

also provide your internal table name in output parameter in the initialization part.

so please check your declarationpart in form.

Thanks

Lalit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try This,

In Form Interface ,, In Tab Tables ,, declare your internal table like this:

BSEG_ITEM	LIKE	ZZTEST_SMART_FORM_LT

Now declare your workarea in Global Definitions ,, in Global Data tab .. as below :-

W_BSEG	TYPE	ZZTEST_SMART_FORM_LT

Let me know if there is any issue ..