cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot against Inbound delivery for PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is that i want to have a 2 punch system for GRN in the plant where 1st punch is for QC. I am receiving material in the plant through STO or PO. in both these i have selected GR through inbound delivery in the confirmations tab. the inbound delivery type is EL in spro i have assigned 01 origin to EL and activated 01 insp type in the MM. When i create the inbound for STO, system is properly generating the inspection lot for the inbound quantity and then when i do the UD it allows me to do the GRN against inbound in MIGO.

My problem is that when i create inbound against PO in vl31n, the system, is blocking the changes in the inbound but the inspection lot is not getting created. How do i create the inspection lot aginst the inbound quantity?

Thanks,

Ariel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

jane_wang6
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For STO you need to activate inspection type 08 in material master.

and for inbound you already activated 01.

Please create new STO and check the lot.

let me know if you need some more.

Best regards,

Nilesh I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

The system is behaving little differently, for STO its is working fine here since i have assigned the 01 origin to the delivery type in spro-QM-Inspection at Shipping-Assign origin to delivery type. Hence here as soon as i create inbound for STO, system is creating inspection lot with 01 type. My problem is in normal purchase for inbound against PO. Here system is not creating the insp lot during inbound creation. What may be the problem? are there any settings missing?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For STO system is using different inspection type for intra and inter company STO>

For intra company it will select 08 origin to create lot and for inter company PO system will use 01 origin to create lot.

I hope you got your answer.

let me know if u have issue other than this.

Best regards,

Nilesh I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Once again let me state, the STO is working fine. I need the lot to be generated for the inbound delivery generated against the purchase order. From the vendor. I tried activating both 01 and 08 inspection types. Systemis not generating the lot.

Thanks,

Ariel