cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms table: how to fix the number of rows to be display in the table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I´m having problems with a smartform. I have defined a window with 7 cm high. Then I have define a table to print the content of a table.

I'm using the header, the main area, and the footer. It seems to be ok. But the main area is sizeble. I mean, that if in the table has 2 records, it dispaly the 2 records and inmediatly display the footer. It probably use only 3 cm of the 7 cm defined for the high of the window.

And I want that the footer of the table would be display at the end of the 7 cm of the window. Is that posible ?

Please, tomorrow we will have our kick off the module and this is the last issue we have.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Instead of displaying things in Footer, you can create a Secondary Window just below the MAIN Window and display the required data there, retaining the calculation part, if any, in the footer itself.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I beleive adding another static window will not be a great idea. suppose you have 10 records

then the main area will be expanded, then what about your static window which you are using for footer text to be displayed.

it will be better to use at page break or at end of table.

thanks

Lalit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u want that the data in your haeder to be displayed aftwer that 7 cm area.instead of using the table footer you can create a window at the bottom and add a text elemet and write in it whatever u want to be displayed in your footer.This will make sure that the item is displayed after the 7cm length even if it has less records.

However this is not a proper solution but this tweak will solve ur problem

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better idea wud be to create a WINDOW, just Below you Main window (After table) ..

In Form Layout (Form Painter) you can fix this Window on any place , Pass the FOOTER text node over there .. So you will get a Static FOOTER diplay ..

That what you need ?? Let me know

Edited by: Lokesh Tarey on Jul 22, 2010 7:15 AM

arul_murugan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

In the footer section of the table you have the option 'At page break' and 'at end of table'. You can use this option based on your requirement.

I think it will help you

Thanks

Arul