cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Document splits the Billing net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to ask for your help as we have a scenario which we don't know what is causing it and if you could help us point to the right direction will really be helpful.

A billing document item for a net value of 10$ produces this FI doc.

Dr. Customer - 8$

Dr. Customer - 2$

Dr. Customer - 1$

Cr. Revenue - 10$

Cr. Tax - 1$

We don't know where the 8$ & 2$ split is happening. Your response is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if Note 1353125 - AC interface: Document split in FI for incoming invoices helps you

Regards

Eduardo

PD: I forgot, check Note 1085921 - Document split

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on Jul 22, 2010 9:15 AM

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiii

Check payment terms by T-Code OBB8, There may be two differernt payment terms defined for 80% and 20% and assigned to master payment term T-Code OBB9, with 80% and 20% and this master payment terms is assigned to customer master. So thats why it is creating two line for Debit entry.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Edited by: SHAMBHU SARKAR on Jul 22, 2010 10:29 AM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your terms for payment for the transaction in the billing doc.

The split can be b'coz installment based terms of payment, say, installment can be 80% & 20% excluding taxes.

Or there may be some FM or routine is involved.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

We don't have any payment terms with installments. I am also down to debugging this issue but having difficulties because I am not sure which FM or routine fails. Would you be able to suggest possible FMs or routines that I can check during debugging? Also, if this can add value, the issues lie on Prepaid Credit Card Orders and say a Sales Order has 5 items and it is configured in our system to produce one billing per S/O item, 4 of the billilngs will post correctly in FI and only 1 of the billings will have the unneccesary split of the customer items in the FI doc.

Thanks and I really appreciate your help.

JG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

1. Check the customization of copy control.

If invoice split is defined there.

2. See if diffrent line items of sales order have diffrent terms of payment.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks both, but payment terms and copy control are configured correctly.