Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to checkin my activity

former_member305573
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

While I am trying to check in my activity getting the error as follows:

02:32:39.567 ; UPLOAD (FAILED: C:\Users\Prashant\.dtc\0\DCs\sap.com\sgh\ess\promonew\_comp\src\mimes\Components\com.sgh.ess.promotion.comp.Promo\pdf.gif (The system cannot find the file specified)) pdf.gif ; (C:\Users\anubha\.dtc\0\DCs\sap.com\sgh\ess\promonew\_comp\src\mimes\Components\com.sgh.ess.promotion.comp.Promo\pdf.gif)

02:32:39.567 ; CHECKIN (FAILED: Uploading file failed) Promo1407340 (act_w_XSSD_hcl_2e_com_XSS_dev_inactive_u_pk_t_2010_07_14_07_40_48_GMT_798690fb-8ad5-45cf-8408-6e74a6d2fd1d)

02:32:39.567 ; CHECKIN (FAILED: Uploading file failed: act_w_XSSD_hcl_2e_com_XSS_dev_inactive_u_pk_t_2010_07_14_07_40_48_GMT_798690fb-8ad5-45cf-8408-6e74a6d2fd1d) Promo1407340 (act_w_XSSD_hcl_2e_com_XSS_dev_inactive_u_pk_t_2010_07_14_07_40_48_GMT_798690fb-8ad5-45cf-8408-6e74a6d2fd1d)

Actualy in my scenario i have to add 1 image in the component. i added that . But later due to size of the image, i deleted that.

When I tried to checkc in the activity that file was missing. then i put that image again inside the component and rebuild the project.

But still it is showing Error.

Because it is not check in i am not finding that activity in CBS also.

Kindly help me with your valuable suggestion.

Thanx In Advance

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

If I am not wrong you are trying to replace the existing same name image with the new one?

Are you able to see your activity in the activity tab? If yes you can revert this and try to rebuild the project.

If not, try to re-sync the DC based on the latest last date and try.

Hope this may help you!!!

Deepak

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to add that image (at mime folder )and then go to file location select that Image and then Right click -->DTR option --> add to dtr

select the option in popup !!!

I hope its clear to you.

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Please re-sysnc track and sync sources/used DC for the DC. then try to create new activity/delete existing activity if you have not yet activated.

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun Jaiswal

former_member305573
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have already sync the sources and replace the image also. But Still Error is the there.

I have rebuild the project and Repair the project structure and classpath.

I don't want to Delete the activity becuse so many important changes i have done inside.

Prashant Krishen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant,

Hope you are adding inside mime folder structure.

Just for tryu2026. if you have made changes in the one java file then take a local backup of the .class file. Then delete the activity and try to build the project.

If you are able to build the project, then create new activity and replace whole code with backup file you have taken.

Hope this will work for you.

Deepak!!!

former_member305573
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Thanx for your valuable suggestions resolved the issue by reverting back the activity.

I just remove the image from MIMES and then rebuild the project. Then i just revert back the activity for that Image .After that again I rebuild the Project. And go to checkin Activity and aviated it.

Friends your ideas was helpful for that.

So thanx Again.

Prashant Krishen