cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - Business partner with ID xxxx is not an employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SRM Organisation Structure an User was moved from One node to another Node twice.

When Looked into BP for the User under the relationship the system shows old 2 BP's from where user is removed along with current BP where user is currently assigned.

I ran Inconsistency program HRALXSYNC and tried reparing.... but the error message still exist 2 old BP shows up.

Tried deleting the Relationship manually in BP,but system does allow.

Also deleted the relationship of the user in the current node in SRM org structure and checked the BP if old relationship is gone...but no luck..old relationship still exist.

Because of this inconsistency couple of PO changes are held.

Any one succeeded in deleting the old relationship in BP..? please share your thoughts.

Thanks

Ratha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Report HRALXSYNC may not be able to resolve inconsistencies regarding

business partner relationships. Sigle inconsistencies in a one client scenario

can also be removed by reassigning the employee to the old org. unit (which is related to the

BPorg of the inconsistent business partner relationship) using PPOMA_BBP, -CRM, save the assignment and move the employee back to the current org. assignment and save again.

Put the corsor on position (together with user) when move the user.

Regards

Lauren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tnx for your Reply,your reply did gave me a thought of correcting through organisation structure.

What i did was ...removed the user from org structure and reassigned which generated new BP and updated new BP in all open documents.

Regards

Ratha.

Answers (0)