cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost and date aggregation in CN41 and CN41N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are having an issue with transaction CN41 and CN41N, where the costs and dates are aggregated and not matching with the dates (basic start and basic finish) in CJ20N. I know that we can go to transaction OPSL and switch the configuration for the dates and cost NOT to aggregate so that the dates for CN41 and CN41N can match with CJ20N. But my requirement is that I want only the cost to aggregate, but the date should not aggregate. Is there a way to do this in SAP?

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ashutosh,

This has nothing to do with scheduing. Please read my initial post clearly. It's in regards with cost and date aggregation.

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posting the message again, as my edits are not getting posted.

****************************************************************************************

Hi Ashutosh,

This has nothing to do with scheduing. Please read my initial post clearly. It's in regards with cost and date aggregation.

May be, let me explain the issue in more detail. When we go to CJ20N and look at the basic start and basic finish dates, and compare these dates against the basic start and finish dates in CN41 and CN41N, it should match exactly.

But in CN41, the following happens:

1. You may control the date aggregation by going to Settings - Value Display - Not aggregated to match the dates in CJ20N.

2. By doing the above setting change (not aggregating), both the cost and dates are not aggregated. I wanted the dates not to aggregate (i.e., match with the dates in CJ20N) but the cost should be aggregated. How can we do this?

In CN41N, the following happens:

1. You cannot control the date aggregation as you can do in CN41. Is there a way to control the aggregation in CN41N?

2. Again here, I wanted the dates not to aggregate (i.e., match with the dates in CJ20N) but the cost should be aggregated. How can we do this?

Aman