SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

escheatmen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using a third-party vendor for escheatment, we will probably not be executing the SAP escheatment process.

in my case checks are created via transaction FPY1. when the receiver code is set at the time the check is created (FPY1) And getting the values for the corresponding fields like Receiver Code values ( ESCHRC_ORI) in the table DFKKCR.

This Receiver Code is taken from the BP address but I need to change the this Receiver Code based on contract account address because I have the different address at BP and contract account.

could you please any one help me to how can I change the entries in the table DFKKCR??

Thanks

VM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Vishnu:

I think that the same answers apply as to thread . The SAP FICA escheatment process uses events 430 and 431. Based on your description of your custom escheatment process, maybe those events will not work for you - but looking in FQEVENTS, there are no others available. You likely will have to create your own program to update this data based upon your requirements. Which since the rest of your process is not standard functionality, then why must this part be? Have you tried a program to update the values based upon your requirements?

Also function group FKCH_ESCH_DB might be useful. There FM FKCH_ESCH_CR_CREATE is defined which is called and is used to populate the receiver code. There I can see that event 0430 is called after the initial receiver code is filled and with the possibility to change the value.

You might also look at enhancing that or another function in the above FG.,

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Vishnu:

I think that the same answers apply as to thread . The SAP FICA escheatment process uses events 430 and 431. Based on your description of your custom escheatment process, maybe those events will not work for you - but looking in FQEVENTS, there are no others available. You likely will have to create your own program to update this data based upon your requirements. Which since the rest of your process is not standard functionality, then why must this part be? Have you tried a program to update the values based upon your requirements?

Also function group FKCH_ESCH_DB might be useful. There FM FKCH_ESCH_CR_CREATE is defined which is called and is used to populate the receiver code. There I can see that event 0430 is called after the initial receiver code is filled and with the possibility to change the value.

You might also look at enhancing that or another function in the above FG.,

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks bill it is a useful answer