cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Memo hanging in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a PO in ECC against which Order notification (Category AB) and ultimately Shipment notification (Category LA) were done. It was CIF'ed across as PO Memo (Category AH) to APO. When we did the goods receipt at the receiving location in ECC, SHIPNT disapperared from MD04 as it should be, but the PO Memo still stays in /N/SAPAPO/RRP3.

As CIF seems to be working fine I thought that particular PO memo is out of synch and tried deleting it directly in APO using RRP3, /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER and /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE, but unsuccessful.

One more informational question: When we CIF a PO from ECC to APO, it appears as PO in APO. When we do AB or LA against that PO in ECC, it appears as PO Memo in APO. How do we know that the PO Memo we have in APO is in Order notofication status (AB) or Advanced shipping notification (AH) status. PO memo just shows as Advanced shipping notification in APO, it doesnt differentiate whether it is Order notofication status (AB) or Advanced shipping notification (AH) status.

Any inputs will be really appreciated.

Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To identify the order category, go to the product view for this prod-loc and enter GT_IO and hit enter.

This will show you the details you are looking for.

One question, when you did the GR, did the stock increase in APO??

Please check this as this might be a cause.

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

There doesn't seem to be specific reason why some PO memo's are hanging in APO!!!!

We were able to delete those from APO with SAP's support using program /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER with some code change and this situation never repeated till now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone solved this problem for you yet? I am having the exact same issue - product received and does not appear in MD04. In SPP RRP3 PO memo for this closed PO is still appaering, preventing proper replenishment. I would greatly appreciate any advice if anyone has been able to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you help us with the code change that was needed.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, just to add, we are also having this issue and have not hear from SAP on how they occur and how to get rid of them. We are manually using fixed demands to counter the "false receipt" created by the PO memo.

Dave Manns

Former Member
0 Kudos

BTW, the actual question is how to delete that hanging PO which is out of synch with ECC.

Interesting part is no inconsistencies show up if i run CCR report for that material even when we have that PO memo in APO and not in ECC..

Shankar.