Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard RFID transaction LPYRD gui status function keys

hashtag_siva
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using Yard Management LPYRD RF device transaction. In the second screen of the transaction the function screens assigned in SPRO are not working. The F1 key is assigned in the first screen pushbutton and in second screen niether F1, F6 or F3 are working. Does anyone know how to make these function keys work? Thanks in advance for help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the configuration for Yard Management in SPRO.I think something not configured or activated.

Please check Yard Mgmt->Presentation Management->....

Here , you can check the entires as per your User Profile and Yard Managment configratuation

Regards,

Rick

hashtag_siva
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. The configuration on presentation management in SPRO for yard management has standard user personalization and profile & physical screens. I also verified that proper function keys are assigned in function key profiles. the function keys are properly assigned to screen 1001 (the next screen which is giving problems). Though the configuration looks good (standard SAP no modifications), I am not able to come up with any ideas on how to make this work.

Appreciate your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you check the below things in SE41

1) Put the Program name and screen

2) Go to Extras->Active/Deactive Function

3)Check availabe standard Function keys there

Note - I am not able to see screen 1001 in transaction LPYRD.Probabaly it would be a customized one

Regards

Rick

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hashtag_siva
Explorer
0 Kudos

i figured out the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem. Can you mention how did you solved your problem.