cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Lifecycle manager (SLM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are implementing Software Lifecycle manager (SLM) in our SolMan system.

On the step of setting-up SSL, we are no able to see SSL certificate in "view certificate" in our browser.

While trying to import certificate in visual admin we refered Note 1138061 - Maintenance Optimizer: HTTPS Connection for SLM, went to according to note .

On the step 3) Choose "Cluster -> Server... -> Services -> SSL Provider". In the port 5<nr>01, add the new certificate to "Enabled Credential". we are not able to find port 50001, also we are not able to create it in visual admin..

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Shobhit Garg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paul_power
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shobhit,

In visual admin what do you see under "Cluster -> Server... -> Services -> SSL Provider" ?

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your prompt reply, We can see that path already which is specified in the note.

But our problem is as SSL is set up so it should show port 50001 there in Visual admin on the specified path , but its showing port 50003 and 50006 innstead, We are not sure how we can change that as there is no option to change the port.

Any help is much needed.

Thanks,

Shobhit Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Paul,

Under SSL Provider on the right side I can see the dispatcher and when i click it it shows IP and Port number.

I am wondering why port 50001 is missing there.

Need help urgently.

Thanks,

Shobhit Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue is resolved , we were getting the problem since SSL was not correctly setup.

For setting up SSL correctly we needed to save SERVER CA certificate in the Browser for successful SSL Handshake.

https://tcs.mysap.com/invoke/tc/getCert?SAPServerCA.der

Thanks everyone for all the help.

Shobhit Garg