cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A report that track price changes

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

My User wanted a report to show the changes in List Price during sales order. They wanted to know what new prices are as compared to the price maintained in the system. This would helped them to review their pricing used by the sales admin.

is there such a standard report?

if no, how can I code it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the transatcion S_P6B_12000142 to check this.

Indranil

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please show me how to access the tcode. I had proble locating it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Report RV16ACHD or in the condition record display, Environment > Changes > Per Condition Record

balu

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me see if I understood:

You have a condition determined automaticly by the system. This condition can be altered manually.

The price that the user type in the sales order, needs to be compared with the price determined by the system, and you want to compare these two values through a report.

Please, advise if I'm right.

Regards.

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, that's is what I am looking for.

Do you have any transaction in mind?

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

In your pricing procedure, you need to create one condition that will be automatic, lets call it here of ZAUT (Automatic Price). In the configuration of the condition, set the field 'Manual Entries' with 'D': Not possible to process manually.

Create another condition type, called here of ZMAN (Manual Price). In the configuration of the condition, set the field 'Manual Entries' with 'C': Manual entry has priority.

Both of the conditions will have the same Access Sequence, but the first one will can't be changed.

Associate these conditions to your pricing procedure, and don't forget to set the condition ZAUT obligatory.

By doing this configuration, will you have the price determined by the system (ZAUT) and the other one with the manual entry (ZMAN).

You can create an information structure (LIS report) to acumulate these values with the characteristics that you desire, with a column Automatic Price and other one Praticed Price.

You can still create a query or Z report using the Logical Database VAV (transaction SLDB to check this database).

I think that this is the best way to save the system price and the manual price and do some analysis with the reports.

I hope that this helps you.

Regards.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a standard report that you can use.

The t.code is V/LD. If you dont see the report in it, you can create one using V/LA.

Regards,