cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline Appoval / Rejection Mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have offline approval / rejection process in place for shopping carts. Currently we are getting a mail notification whenever Shopping cart if suppose to be approved. The body of mail is customized using a smartform. Now we are looking for one more addition in that. Now if approver rejects the shopping cart then one mail is suppose to go to requestor of shopping cart notifying him that his shopping cart is rejected. This we want to do in same smartform.

Now main question is as we will be distinguishing different windows of smartform by the flag of approval or rejection. When shopping cart is approved this text is suppose to be displayed and when it is rejected then another windows of smartform is suppose to be displayed. So now I need to know that what will be that distinguishing factor which can help me using the same smartform giving two different outputs?

Thanks

Siddarth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved this issue by setting up a condition in workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I need answers to this additional request in order to provide input to our clients.

I would appreciate any info you provide.

regards

Siddarth

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siddarth,

You said you use smartforms. Why you do not use RSWUWFMLEC, RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP or /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND depending on your SRM release ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Current SRM version is 5.0. Coming to your question regarding smartform, we are using this to customize body of email content because output which comes out from standard task of workflow is not sufficient.

Moreover we are planning to use same smartform for our approval and rejection mail body. Currently same mail contents are going for both the cases. Now we are want different contents in the case of rejection and approval. So need to know what condition is to be applied to introduce that differentiation factor.

Please guide accordingly.

Thanks

Siddarth

Edited by: Siddarth Jain on Jul 22, 2010 2:19 PM