cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing split for some cases

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We are using batch job to create billing documents.

program used is SAPMV60S

Everyday this batch job runs at night time but some times billing is getting split into TWO for only one delivery.

There is no split criteria set in copy control.

And this is hapeenig randomly.I have created same case in quality server but there ionly one document was created.

i tried by cancelling billing documets and re create that but in second time i got only one billing document.

Can anyone please let me know what i should check and take care to stop billing split.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patel,

Are you sure there is no any split criteria on the copy control configurations. are you creating the billing doc. by using delivery doc? please control again your copy control for "delivery to billing" if it is.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patel ,

The Invoice Split will also happen due Foreign Trade data in Line items . Please check the "Number of foreign trade data" In Organization Tab.

Please check and confirm.

Regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you tried Billing Split analysis to find out the root cause. If not, check the below article and identify the root cause first.

http://sapsdbook.wordpress.com/2010/04/03/consolidated-billing-invoice-splits/#more-6

Former Member
0 Kudos

dont really know whether this helps but have you checked whether this split is happening for any particular customer or material or it is totally random. Make sure there is no coding for routine in copy control (VTFL) or special split criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Its happening randomly.

Not in a perticular fashion also.

more over i found some exapme in testing server also after that i cancelled the billing which were splitted then i again run the batch job to create billing.But this time no billing split happend.

So there is no exit also if it could be the case then split should be happend for second time also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This looks tricky... When the job runs in the background, there might be table locks on any of the customer or sales order tables from where the data is being pulled or there might have been a user exit in which the data does not get flushed out which may be creating this problem. You may have to sit with the technical person (if you are not the one) and see why this is happening.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mukund S