cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with table header in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem with table header in smartforms. I need to display OPENING BALANCE in my table header....it contains 3 rows. First row has to display company name, 2nd row has to display opening balance...& 3rd row has to display label headings..... my problem is.....while in first loop of table..it is not displaying opening balance.....in 2nd loop it is displaying the first customers opening balance......here..at first loop, opening balance has taking as 0.

If i put this row in Main area, it is displaying correct value....but it is repeated for each line....

Can any one tell me the solution for this.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

As per my understanding you will have to create two type of rows in the Table Header.

Two rows will be created one for companyu2019s name and other for Opening balance both of first type row.

Third row will be of second type row which will contain multiple cells for displaying headings.

Now my concern is From where are you getting the opening balance?

Since the header contains a single value of opening balance .So i don't think you need loop statement to populate haeder.

Loop is only used to populate the body part of header.

Thanks

RJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is opening Balance also coming from Internal table, that you are calling in Loop and displaying in the HEADER (In Smartform) ??

Can you check, What TEXT node you are passing in that HEADER node ??

Whenever you loop a internal table in a smartform, All Header nodes executes only once .. Then actually loop is always only works on Main Area .. and Then executes the footer ..

I think, Opening Balance should come only after first loop ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

my problem is that only....while in first loop....the opening balance is taking as 0 ...from 2nd loop it is displaying correct value but is displaying at 2nd customers opening balance... How to skip the first loop?. this value is calculating from internal table values. My text node is of TYPE Text Element.

Can any one help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Edited by: sreelakshmi.B on Jul 22, 2010 10:58 AM

former_member272911
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Declare a counter variable in global definition.ADD the counter in loop. If the counter is one don't display anything else display.

Thanks

Kamath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

If you think your problem could be solved just by skipping the first row for some line types/linetypes, then you can put a condition SY-TABIX NE '1' for that particular node.

This will prevent the display for the first entry. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

your issue is difficult to understand. Can you frame it differently