cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating SAP R/3 4.7 to Solman 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

just wanna ask, could this integrating possible ?

how much level i have to upgrade on sap r/3 component, if it can be done. (please reference me a sap note if there is)

does any body have an experience on this situation ?

thank u

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI,

Monitoring your R/3 4.7 solution is possible using Solution Manager.

See to that you have latest ST-Pi and ST/A-PI components in your R3 4.7 to enable various featuers of Solution Manager.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

thank u for your helpfull answer, i will check all the detail from SAP note that u r give to me

maybe its imposibble to apply all feature on SOLMAN 7 with client SAP R/3 4.7, because of gaps level component between them.

i will try to concern on monitoring the system and creating report for all my SAP R/3 server. because that is the top priorities for now.

please feel free to replay me if there are any another information that i should know.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can connect SAP 4.7 systems to Solution Manager. But you will have limitations in using the high end features of Solution Manager like E2E diagnostics. As mentioned by Raghu, using ST-API , it can support services like EWA, SLR, System Monitoring etc. Also, you can configure ChaRM too.

Refer: Note 907768 - General note for Change Request Management ST 400

Note 69455 - Servicetools for Applications ST-A/PI (ST14, RTCCTOOL, ST12)

Rajeev

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think there can be any restriction with respect to SMD configuration. All the available features in SOLMAN are supported for SAP R/3 4.7 EE as well.

-=-Ragu

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I doubt that. The managed system's pre-requisites wont meet for 4.7. Please refer Note 1010428.

Rajeev

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Checked that note. Actually there are no limitations for 6.40 and above. Some corrections you need to apply that's all Which is normal even for 7.01.

-=-Ragu