cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy project cost planning to budget only per year (IMCCP3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All!

Iu2019m trying to find a possibility in SAP Projectsystem to copy cost planning (done for more years) for various projects in planversion 0 to the budget for only one year. It seems that the transaction IMCCP3 only supports the copy of all years and it can not be restricted to e.g. copy costs only for year 2011 into the budget.

Any clues would be helpful to me.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

IMCCP3 will conver the plan value into budget for all years (overall and yearwise - as per that project budget profile settings). If you want to convert for a particular year, I would suggest to write a LSMW on CJ30 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

thank you for your reply. Budgetprofile is set to values per year. Your idea is good but I fear that this is not suitable for a normal end user. I'm searching for a solution / transaction with the possibility to copy the costplanning to the budget for a specific year for more projects at a time.

Interesing: It is possible to copy planned costs from one version per year to another version per year for more projects at the time with the transaction CJ9B but it is not possible for the budget...

Take care,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

You may copy your plan cost into a new version for only the year you want as mentioned.Then you can use that new plan version in IMCCP3 .

Regards,

Jindow Joseph

Answers (0)