cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button back in web browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a question for you. I want that when the user clicks on the button "back" of the browser, it is possible to display a popup that alerts that is not possible to navigate with the button "back". Where I have to put the code for this? In the method WDDOEXIT of the component controller of my web dynpro? Or where?

Tks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, WDA framework does not allow the user to go back. It blocks going back. Why do you want a specific pop up to come up. It will irritate user more to click on popup.

Best Regards,

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a wda on my sap system (wdr_back_button_info) that is created by SAP, this wda is responsible of a information message as a popup when it is clicks on the button back, but I don't understand how this wda is related at the button back of the browser...

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A where-used on this component (WDR_BACK_BUTTON_INFO) comes back with nothing - it isn't used. (unless there is some sort of dynamic usage which can't be found)

it was created back in 2004, hasn't be changed since - I guess if we were to see it in action it would have been used by now...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , That is not Possible , In WDA there is no API's to Control the any Browser Activities .

Regards

Chinnaiya P