cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP 5.3-SP12-CUP-Await time between stages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I want to know if there is any possibility of keeping the request into an stage for a concret period of time until the following approver decide to check it and approve it or reject it. I don't mean the escalation, because in that case the current stage is not taking in account but just approved, neither forward the request because it is straightaway.

The real scenary at my client is related with deleting user accounts. They want that the users are leaving the company gets blocked through the stage before the last one, and after three months, the last approver at the last stage could delete completely the user account.

Does the system provide an automatic deleting user account? how can I make the stage wait until forward to the following approver (stage)?

Any idea will be very wellcome!

Thanks in advance.

Margarita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably the best idea will be to have a parallel flow in that stage assigned to security administrator team , you can setup the stage for all approvers once in three months the security administrator/administrators can sort the AE requests and approve that way maintenance and false escalations can be avoided.

Please look at the option of Parallel work flow one parallel path in the stage can be assigned with approver ( security administrator)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Margarita,

my idea would be to create an additional "dummy stage" after the stage where you want to block the user. You could configure this stage with one approver (using CAD) for all requests that is not used. From my experience an NoStage Approver Determinator does not work. With such a stage you could use the escalation after a certain period of time with the escalation configuration "forward to next stage". When the request is escalated from the dummy stage it will enter the "deletion" stage.

Best Regards

Jonas