Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status 51 IDOC error "Make an entry for all required data"

sitiaishah_abdulfatah
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have question on Automation using IDOC. the flow is when i create PO it will auto SO for our internal company (MY10 and MY20)

But seem i saw error at inbound say "Make an entry for all required data". How do i check which data is missing?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go to TA WE19 with your IDoc # and click the Inbound Function Module button. You can have SAP process the IDoc in foreground, it will usually tell you whats missing.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error is related to mandatory informations required in IDoc Segment or field.

Goto WE30 & WE31, check the Basic type for your idoc & check segements attached with that Basic type.

Double click on Segment & check , it is mandatory or optional.

If it is mandatory, fill the required informations in the mandatory segments.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have question on Automation using IDOC. the flow is when i create PO it will auto SO for our internal company (MY10 and MY20)

> But seem i saw error at inbound say "Make an entry for all required data". How do i check which data is missing?

>

When ever you sending IDoc to SAP,the IDoc needs to fill with required fileds then only you can post IDoc successfully to SAP.

use WE60 trasaction code to view IDoc documentayion and find madatiry fields and fill with releven fileds.

then your IDoc will be successful.

Regards,

Raj

sitiaishah_abdulfatah
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks your point is very helpful. now i can see my auto so created it is only because of postal code not defined. i now want to try to change type of sales order.

sitiaishah_abdulfatah
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

how do we know what idoc type that are using inside the system for the automation project?