cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Pricing proced while creating credit memo req with Ref Billing doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

We are trying to create a Credit Memo request with refernce to the Billing document, the issue is while copying even the pricing procedure is also getting copied which should not be in our case,

We want a different pricing procedure to be determined based on the pricing procedure determination which is different from the billing document.

We checked the Pricing Procedure determination and Copy Control settings but could not fine any standard solutions.

Please help us out in solving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I have faced the same scenario at a client site & solved it succesfully.

Firstly, If you are creating Dedit Memo Request / Credit Memo Request with refernce to Invoice, then system will determine same Pricing Procedure as the Invoice. This is SAP standard & you cannot change ti by maintaining Copy Control Settings.

The same is explained in SAP note no. 14136 - Pricing procedure for credit memo with reference

If you want to change the Pricing Procedure in Credit / Debit Memo Request while creating with refernce with INvoice, then do the following settings in VTAF (Copy Control - Billing to Sales Doc):

T-Code VTAF - Enter Source & Target Document types.

Select the required combination of Debit Memo & Invoice doc & go to Header Details.

Here in first DataT (Copying requirements for data transfer VBAK) maintain routine number 053.

This will allow you to change the Pricing Proc while creating Debit Memo with reference to Invoice.

(Also for this maintain Pricing Proc Determination in OVKK)

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I tried with above solution for credit memo request still system not determine new pricing procedure.

In copy control I have mention VTAF---header 053. also maintain in OVKK.

Creating credit memo request with reference to Invoice.

Where as same setting done for Return sale order with reference to Invoice working fine.

Please guide me for the same.

Thanks&Regards,

Anil

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

hope you maintained OVKK with a different pricing procedure. The doc pri procedure in OVKK is assigned to your Credit memo request doc type.

Also check in copy control item level, what you have assigned to "price type" . Go for B there.

Jobi

0 Kudos

Dear Jobi ,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, above setting are done in OVKK  Price type --B.

Same is working for return sale order where as it is not working for credit memo request.

Thanks&Regards,

Anil

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you doing this in a brazilian(country code) project?

If so it may not work. But as you mentioned, this is working for return orders created with reference to invoice..if so i am not sure.

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the scenario in which you want to copy the credit memo from the invoice but change the pricing procedure?

Well, SAP has been designed in such a way that it matches the standard scenario. When a customer buys a product, he will be charged X amount for Q quantity. Say a discount of D% has been charged.

Now, Say there exists a scenario where you think that above pricing is wrong and you need to create a credit note to the customer. The credit note should have X amount as Gross and D% as discount.

If you have some other case where you still want to create a credit memo with a different pricing procedure, then you can very well create a different document type for Credit memo request and change the document pricing procedure for it. Now design a pricing procedure and assign it the combination of sales area/new doc pricing proc/customer pricing procedure.

A new pricing procedure will be determined.

Hope this explanation Helps

Thanks

Mukund S