cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requests in the dispatcher queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a possibility for checking what all requests are in the dispacther queue at a particluar moment of time.Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

blanca_serrano
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ambarish,

You can use transaction SM50 to monitor the dispatcher wait queue. There it can be seen the number of waiting requests in the dispatcher queue.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Blanca

Former Member
0 Kudos

SM50 would give the list work process in the system which are runing and which are waiting but dispatcher comes into picture before a request has been allocated a work process right.Thanks.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right. But you can find this information from the transaction SM51. GotoServer nameInformation--Queue Information. "The dispatcher queue contains a queue for dialog requests, a queue for spool requests and a queue for lock requests, depending on which work process types are configured in this instance." You can find the relevant information there.

Hope this helps.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

From that screen we can only see how many are waiting but my requirement is to find out as to what were the requests waiting at a particular moment in the queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

By any chance is it possible to check the requests.thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone please help me out with this issue.Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone please help me out with this issue.If it gets delayed then i might be running out of logs.Thanks.

ManjunathBasapp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv,

We are looking to configure alert for dispatcher queue. Let me know the dispatcher queue MTE class. (Able to find individual dialog & spool request length)

Regds

Manjunath

Answers (0)