Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERM 5.3 (SP12) Derived Role Update Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a question.

We have a master role/derived role set up in the back-end system. We are trying to update a master role and its derive roles in ERM via PFGC sync.

Our problem:

We can add a transaction to a master role no problem in ERM via PFCG sync (adding a transaction code in the back-end and sync to ERM) However, we are unable to update the transaction for derived roles (nothing happens for derived roles in ERM).

If I am correct, we don't have to add a transaction to each derived role manually, and we should be able to update derived roles automatically once we update a transaction in a master role.

Please just note that we successfully imported all the master/derived roles from our back-end system, and we are not try to create a derived role in ERM at this time. All we want right now is to update a master role and its derived roles in ERM via PFCG sync.

If you can, please advice.

HM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the TXT file , cut the last line from the AGR_1252 (rtable and insert it to the top of the lines ( AGR_1252) , and reimport it will work I had the same problem in my previous implementation.

try for one parent & child role

This is a known problem with SAP they will rectify it in SP12/SP13 or so