cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbond Delivery Deleting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

Its Regarding proforma Invoice Outbond Delivery.

we created the delivery using VL10F with respect to PO of the reciveing plant and posted the delivery using VL02N and next we created the billing document using vf01.

but the issue is after creating the billing our users are deleted the outbond delivery.Becuse of this the billing party(Meance our's

Reciving plant) is not able to inward the materials. i want restrict our users to do so.

Please help me in this.

Regard's

Khajahussain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why should a delivery be deleted in the first place? Is there a confusion that is created in the reports or somewhere else which prompts the users to delete the delivery? If by not deleting the delivery is creating an issue with some reports, then you can change the logic in the report to fit the requirement. But deleting the delivery from the system is not at all recommended unless the delivery document is created with wrong data and needs to be corrected.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S

Edited by: MukundHS on Jul 22, 2010 1:33 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
after creating the billing our users are deleted the outbond delivery

Standard SAP will never allow to cancel a document when there is a subsequent document for that. In your case, if it is happening then you need to check your copy controls in VTLA and VTFL.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can do it by restricting authorization for Deletion of Delivery document and it is not an big issue.

Take help of ur Basis Cosultant and he will restrict based on object.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ajit whatever ur telling is correct

but the problem is some times they need to delete the outbond delivery, if we restrict them from this then they will raise the

new delivery and they not worry about previous one,After that the problem is come to me only(Due to Stock Reduceing from my inventory).

thats why we can't do this.

Regard's

Khajahussain