cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Club multiple instances of a single source messages to a single targt messg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm developing a scenario in which I have to merge the multiple source files of same input message type into single target type.

i.e., I'm having only one source and one target but source message will occur multiple times with different values in it.

Can any one let me know how to implement this logic.

Thanks and Regards,

Pruthvi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I'm developing a scenario in which I have to merge the multiple source files of same input message type into single target 
type.

Will you get the source files in multiple calls? Or will you get one single source file which will have multiple occurence of some source node? In the former case you need to implement the logic using a BPM (collect and merge)

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Yes the source file will come in multiple calls i.e., say for 5 mins I'll get 10 source files.

Now I need to collect thm in BPM and merge them into a single target file.

Can you please let me know how to do this in BPM.

Thanks and Regards,

Pruthvi

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Yes the source file will come in multiple calls i.e., say for 5 mins I'll get 10 source files.

Implement Time-dependent or Payload-Dependent pattern:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I'm getting the below error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Identification

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">MESSAGE_INCOMPLETE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Sender</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Message is incomplete. No Sender found</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Can any one please help me out on how to proceed further.

Regards,

Pruthvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I had used Collect Payload method in BPM which is there in the SWCV *SAP BASIS 7.00* under the namespace *BpmPatternCollectPayload*.

I'm getting the below warning and I seen that the same warning is coming in the BPM under *SAP BASIS 7.00*.

Container element Catalog_Outbound in step Receive is initialised but not used.

Also I'm getting the below error in Sxmb_Moni :

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Identification

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">MESSAGE_INCOMPLETE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Sender</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Message is incomplete. No Sender found</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Can you please let me know what to do here.

Thanks and Regards,

Pruthvi

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ID part looks not correct.

you required one sender agrement and 2 RECEIVER DETERMINATIONS , 2 interface determinations and one receiver agrement.

check your ID and configurations.

Regards,

Raj

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Container element Catalog_Outbound in step Receive is initialised but not used.

Catalog_Outbound message is received in the BPM but it is not used in any further steps (Transformation, Send).

Take the BPM pattern just for reference!

Ensure that the message which enters into the BPM (at least those received by the first receive step) are utilized further in the BPM.

Create your own BPM and include the messages according to the that you will be sending.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I had used Catalog_Outbound in the receiver step and also in the container step.

And I'm getting that warning only when I'm using the Catalog_Outbound_List (For this I marked the multi line check box and is used to collect all the source messages in the collect step)in the transformation step as the source message and when I'm using Catalog_Outbound in the transformation step as the source message then I'm not getting that warning and also BPM is executing successfully but the the only problem in this case is input source messages are not getting combined into a single target message.

Please help me in this case.

Regards,

Pruthvi

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then check your message mapping with some test data with multiple record,it is genarating single message or not.

if your mapping working fine means then problem with BPM

Regards,

Raj